RPZ/ Backflow Testing & Certification
We teamed up with area specialists to deliver utmost quality to clients that want to ensure their irrigation system’s reliability and performance. By offering RPZ, or Backflow Testing certification for irrigation systems we install, we help ensure that your RPZ backflow device is in compliance with local and Illinois state laws, as well as safely protects your drinking water from contamination, keeping your family safe.
We recommend an annual RPZ Backflow Preventer Test to comply with state and local laws. Our partners are trained to perform the following:
- Install backflow prevention devices.
- Test and certify existing backflow devices.
- Clean the backflow valves
- Keep you posted on when your certificate is about to expire and test when necessary to ensure backflow compliance with state and local laws ( as well as EPA laws)
- Professional and friendly service.